Please be assured that your information is protected and secure. We value your privacy and do not provide customer information to any third parties.
Eagle Life Saving (Home Training Site)
"because life has a purpose"
1539 Sandstone Drive
Allen, TX 75002
|Monday thru Friday|
|8:00am to 7:00pm|
|Weekend Inquiries Call Hours|
|Saturday thru Sunday|
|1:00pm to 7:00pm|
The American Heart Association strongly promotes knowledge and proficiency in all AHA courses and has developed instructional materials for this purpose. Use of these materials in an educational course does not represent course sponsorship by the AHA. Any fees charged for such a course, except for a portion of fees needed for AHA course materials, do not represent income to the AHA, per the AHA Program Adminstration Manual.
Eagle Life Saving, LLC
PLEASE READ carefully before agreeing on "Term and Conditions" relating to purchase of the course during registration.
* Acknowledge and Understand that Eagle Life Saving, LLC is an AHA Certified Home-Based Training Site.
* All Updated 2020 AHA Course books are highly recommended in taking the courses.
* 2020 AHA eBooks are also allowed in class. Please come prepared and study prior to attending class.
* All class registrations and purchasing of an AHA Online Course Skills Check-Off & Products sold by Eagle Life Saving, LLC are final. Only students that have registered and paid for a course can attend a class. No exceptions.
* Purchase of a Class course or Skills Check-Off is a NON-REFUNDABLE ticket and classes must be attended or be rescheduled within 60 days from purchase or sold/given to a friend to take class.
* If you give your registration to a friend or co-worker, please notify us prior to class so we can make the necessary changes.
* If you do not do not attend or reschedule the class within the 60 day time period, you will forfeit the entire course fee. So, please attend your purchased course.
* Students more than 15 minutes late to scheduled classes will be kindly turned away and asked to reschedule unless there is unforeseen circumstances so as to not disrupt class. Please call in advance to let us know you will be late.
* If you must reschedule, as a courtesy, please notify our office via phone or email within 24 hours prior to start of class or as soon as possible. No Additional Transfer Fees will be charged.
* All CPR eCards will be distributed after passing the course you choose in its entirety on the same day of the course unless an unforeseen circumstance occurs.
* All AHA CPR Cards issued by Eagle Life Saving, LLC are in eCard form.
ACLS/PALS Initial & Renewal Courses
* Precourse Self Assessment Tests & Precourse Work" with a minimum passing score of 70% is to be handed in prior to start of course.
This is Mandatory & must be completed to sit for the ACLS and PALS Class courses.
* No CPR eCards will be handed out till passing tests are received.
* Apply "ONLY" to classroom based courses and do not apply to the "E-Learning" Online courses, Combination of ANY classes with Online courses, Skills Only Check-Offs, textbooks or shipping costs.
Eagle Life Saving, LLC serves the surrounding areas:
Addison, Allen, Carrollton, Celina, Dallas, Fairview, Farmers Branch, Farmersville, Frisco, Fort Worth, Garland, Lucas, Melissa, Mesquite, McKinney, Plano, Princeston, Richardson, Rockwall, Sherman, Wylie & Oklahoma